Tuesday 5 June 2012

Day 14


Day 14 of quitting. Went to Klinik Kesihatan Bangi for a dental check-up, since I finally have the time to do so. Anyway, things are looking up a bit. Got a call from the company this morning, informing me that I've managed to secure the job. They will e-mail me the letter of employment later. Not a dream job, but not as stressful as doing housemanship. The pay's not bad as well, RM3000 basic + RM500 allowances, and 5% commission from sales (roughly RM500 commission for every successful sale). Sounds pretty good doesn't it?
But I'm waiting for other job offers as well, preferably ones not involving sales. I've applied to a few insurance companies last night, stating my interest to become a medical underwriter or claims investigators. Hoping to hear some good news before I start working with the company on the 18th of June. Keeping my fingers crossed.

2 comments:

  1. are you from Bangi bro?then worked at Hospital Serdang?I was thinking of doing my housemanship there too,since i'm a Bangi lad, Serdang looks like a good deal. I have heard about HO hardships in Hospital Serdang..cuak pulak aku skang haha...I think we, generally in the medical expertise should be treated better and as a human,not like slaves. Anyway, I wish you luck in your future.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nope, im living in seri kembangan. Anyway, HO is hard regardless of which hospital it is. except for Putrajaya maybe. they say it is HO Heaven over there, which is opposite of Hosp Klang which is HO Hell. but unless ur father is someone in politics or got strong connection, unlikely u can get a place there.

      anyway bro, regardless of how hard it is, i believe that if u have the passion to do it, everything will turn out alright. i dont have that passion, hence this blog blabbering about housemanship.

      thanks for the kind wish. :)

      Delete